Our team members are the heart and soul of our business.
A career with Totally Workwear can offer real benefits and opportunities for career and personal development. If you're keen to join the Totally Workwear team, please feel free to apply for the roles below.
Retail and Direct Sales - Uniforms & Work Wear - Multiple positions
- Full time and part time options available
- Working 2 weekends each month
- New Position at TWW Tweed Heads store
Totally Workwear ® is a true workwear category leader offering a great destination shopping experience. Their stores are individually owned and operated ensuring focussed local service backed by best value in workwear, safety and corporate products.
Both full time and a part time opportunities have presented for experienced Retail Sales people to join the TWW Tweed Heads team. Weekend work in this position is essential. The roster includes working 2 weekends each month with two weekends off each month. This is not negotiable and we are only seeking applications from candidates who are willing to commit to weekend work.
These positions require someone who is able to lead by example and display excellent communication skills. These roles are responsible for ensuring customers are well looked after and that the exceptional reputation of Totally Workwear is upheld.
The successful applicants will:
- Have experience in Retail Sales (clothing) - 2 years minimum
- Display excellent communication skills
- Have their own transport
- Be available for weekend work 2 weekends each month
- Demonstrate solid computer literacy skills
- Ideally have experience with and knowledge of work wear and/or safety products
- Be well presented, motivated and capable
- Be an Australian Resident
These positions offer varied responsibilities working alongside an energetic team for a stable and reputable employer.
Should you meet the above criteria, apply now as these positions will fill quickly.